WITH 1,801 REVIEWS
COVID-19 - We're Open
We Are An Essential Business. Click Here To Learn How We Are Keeping Our Customers & Employees Safe.
to view local phone numbers
At Precision Door Service, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for high energy self starters to join our team.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Available Positions-Service Technician
To apply today please click the link and fill out the application form.Qualifications:
- An exceptional work ethic and confident personality
- A strong attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- A commitment to maintaining high-quality standards
- A clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening and a background check
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Some customer service experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions